Before you complete the admissions process to Central Carolina Technical College, you may request reasonable accommodations. You can use accommodations during the placement test, in class and for course exams.  If you are already a student, you still can request accommodations.

  • Gather your documentation; documentation must be dated within the last three years:
    • Medical
    • Psychological Education Evaluation
    • Individual Education Plan
    • 504 Plan
    • Documentation for a Service Animal Defined by Title II and Title III of the ADA
  • Contact the Accessibility and Inclusion Coordinator to request the Accessibility Services Request Forms or print forms from here: Accessibility Services:
    • ADA Student Intake Form
    • Accessibility Service Release of Information
    • Medical Verification Form
    • Accessibility Services Agreement and Guidelines for Students Receiving Assistance
  • Forms can also be picked up from Accessibility Services
  • Fill out Accessibility Services Request Forms
  • Bring your documentation and completed Accessibility Services Forms and meet with the Accessibility and Inclusion Coordinator
  • Discuss accommodations for the classroom, for testing, and other campus resources

Available Classroom Accommodations and Test Modifications (pdf)