Transfer Students

Any student who has attended one or more regionally accredited college or university prior to applying for admission to Central Carolina Technical College must:

  • Submit an Application for Admission.
  • Meet with an admissions counselor.
  • Request that official college transcripts be sent directly to Student Records.
  • Request that high school transcripts be sent to the Admissions and Counseling Services Office.

For more information, contact:

Admissions Department Information
Szupka, Jenny Director, Student Records & Testing Services/Registrar