Counseling and Student Life Services supports student success by:
- facilitating college exploration and enrollment process
- fostering development of leadership, resiliency and self-advocacy
- preparing students for lifelong learning and professional success through career education and workforce partnerships
Student success services are provided year-round through events, programs, workshops and meetings. Students can meet with a staff member for wellness, academic, career or engagement services. Check the CCTC Events Calendar to stay current and register for events.
Types of services offered
- Career Services
- Disability Services
- Special Populations Program
- Student Life & Student Organizations
- Title IX Services
- Titan Wellness Wheel
Meet the staff
Director, Counseling & Student Life Services
(803) 778-7867 ext. 467
Need more information about Counseling & Student Life Services? Call (803) 774-3347, fax (803) 778-7866 or stop by Main Campus, Building M500.