Students may request an official address change in person at the Student Records Office or online by clicking on the Student Records menu on the Student page in myCCTC.
The student’s official name is to be used on all College records. Students may submit a name change request in person at the Student Records Office or by completing the online Name Change Form found HERE. Official documentation must be submitted with your request in order to process the name change. See below for acceptable documents.
Change of Last Name:
- To Married Name – copy of social security card, marriage license & picture ID.
- From Married to Maiden – copy of divorce decree stating use of maiden name, social security card, and picture ID. A divorce decree without this statement is not enough to change the name.
- Decreed by Legal Document – copy of the legal document issued by the court, social security card, and picture ID.
Change of First Name and/or Complete Name:
- Copy of the court document containing name change, social security card, and picture ID.
Valid Legal Documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Court Decree
- Marriage License – for last name only
- Military Identification Card
- Social Security Card
(803) 778-6654, ext. 254