Be Titan ready! Why not earn college credit while you’re in high school? Start here, start now!
Current high school juniors and seniors may enroll at Central Carolina Technical College through the dual enrollment collaborative agreement between the College and the secondary institutions provided the student has met the following requirements:
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Receive permission from high school principal/headmaster, guidance counselor, superintendent or their designee.
- Submit an Application for Admission. (Application fee is not required for students enrolled in this category.)
- Meet college and course entrance requirements including prerequisites.
- Pay all fees by the payment deadline for each semester.
- 2021-2022 Dual Enrollment Orientation Booklet (pdf)
- Dual Enrollment Opportunities for High School Students (pdf)
- Survival Tips for Dual Enrollment Students (pdf)
- Dual Enrollment New Student Orientation Parents (pdf)
- Hannah Little is the primary contact for Clarendon and Kershaw County.
- Fatima David is the primary contact for Sumter and Lee County.
High school students who will be entering their junior year and meet eligibility requirements may participate in Early College at Central Carolina Technical College. Early College allows high school students the ability to earn college credit while still attending high school. For highly motivated students, it may be possible to finish an Associate in Arts or Associates in Science degree.
Students are encouraged to talk with their school counselors to obtain more information, or contact a CCTC Dual Enrollment Coordinator.
Easily get the experience you need for your future career through a registered apprenticeship program. These programs combine your current high school curriculum with critical on-the-job training from a local employer. As a youth apprentice, you will receive education and skills while earning a paycheck. Upon successful completion, you will have highly sought-after skills and experience that could make your career possibilities limitless. Course tuition, fees and books are covered through CCTC.
Learn more about Youth Apprenticeships HERE!