Earn college credit while you are in high school. Start here, start now!
Dual Enrollment provides qualified high school students the opportunity to take college classes while still enrolled in high school. High school students may apply for Central Carolina Technical College (CCTC) Dual Enrollment online. Students can choose the form of Dual Enrollment that best meets their goals; University Transfer Track, Early College, and Career and Technical Education.
For more information:
Types of Dual Enrollment at CCTC
- Shorten the overall time spent in college
- May improve high school GPA
- Experience college expectations
- Make a smooth transition from a secondary to a post-secondary institution
- Have a two-year degree or certificate completed by high school graduation
Students have options for placing into the CCTC Dual Enrollment program:
- Transcript Placement
- PSAT/SAT, PreACT/ACT scores
- Next Generation Accuplacer Test
To learn more about placement requirements, contact the CCTC Dual Enrollment Team.
College Transfer Credits
To learn about the transferability of credits, please contact the CCTC Dual Enrollment Team for additional information on the following: