NACE I: Foundation of Nursing Assessment
The licensed practical nurse applying for advanced placement into the Associate Degree Nursing Program (LPN to ADN option) is required to take the NACE I: Foundation of Nursing Assessment. The NACE I: Foundation of Nursing Assessment is provided by the National League for Nursing (NLN) and is proctored at the CCTC Main Campus Testing Services location. No study guide is available for the assessment as it is testing your current knowledge.
Students may register for the NACE I Assessment on the NLN website here. Test fee must be paid online when registering for NACE I. The test fee paid at the time of registration is $80 if taking the test remotely (from home) and $70 if taking the test on campus in Testing Services.
- Non-students must pay a proctor fee of $20 to the cashier prior to taking the test in Testing Services.
- Students must also make an appointment with Testing Services after registering with the NLN website. For exam dates and appointments, please do so here.
The student is to arrive 15 minutes prior to test time. A photo ID is required. If unable to test at the scheduled time, a $15.00 rescheduling fee is required. The student must reschedule at least one day prior to registration CLOSING.
**All tests begin at 9 a.m. in Building M100, Room M109, on the day of the exam.**
If you need to reschedule, you must reschedule at least 1 day before the exam registration CLOSES.
- Testing price is $15.00 if rescheduling
- Testing price includes exam and two reports
- Additional reports available for $25.00