College credit may be awarded for courses completed at Military Service Schools. The official Joint Services Transcript displaying military course completions must be requested by the student to be sent directly to the College’s Registrar by the issuing agency. The official transcript must be on file in the student’s academic record in the Student Records Office before an evaluation is made. The Registrar will review the transcript and course credit will be awarded in accordance with the recommendations of the American Council of Education in the Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experience in the Armed Forces. A grade of “E” must be awarded on the student’s transcript. When credit is awarded, an email will be sent to the student’s myCCTC email account. For more information, contact Student Records.