- Reference and Citation Assistance
- Borrow Books from other Colleges through PASCAL and OCLC
- Workshops (Citation Software, Advanced Research Methods, Information Literacy)
- Chat Live with a Librarian Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Text a Question at (803) 610-2557 to Library Staff Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Delivery of library materials to any CCTC operated location.
Please call the library at (803) 778-6647 during the hours of:
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Or email library staff at email@example.com to arrange for delivery of Library materials to your campus location.
- Books, eBooks, & AudioBooks
- Magazines, Newspapers, and Journals
- DVDs (Instructional & Best Sellers)
- Laptop Checkout (Library use only)
- Computers with Internet Access and Microsoft Office
- Online Database Access
- Citation Software for MLA and APA formats
- Study Rooms
- Wi-Fi Access
- Document Scanner
OTHER ONLINE ACCESS POINTS
- Current usernames and passwords for databases are accessible on the Library tab in myCCTC and the CCTC course homepage in D2L.
- LibGuides: http://cctech.libguides.com/
- myCCTC Library Tab: https://mycctc.cctech.edu/ (Username/Password required)
- D2L Homepage: http://cctech.desire2learn.com/ (Username/Password required)