Sections beginning with a “D” = Distance/Online
Sections containing “H” = Hybrid (Online and Classroom/Lab)
For the most up-to-date list of online/hybrid course offerings, use the “Class Schedule Search” below. Follow these steps to search for online and hybrid courses:
- Semester Button: Click on the red button to indicate which semester you would like to search. Continue your search by filling out the form below.
- Subject: Click on subject of interest. To select more than one subject, press and hold the Control key on a PC or the Command key on a Mac while clicking on the subject.
- Course Number: If known, enter the course number; or enter 1 to view all 100 level courses or 2 for all 200 level courses. Otherwise, leave field empty to view all.
- Title: Leave this field blank.
- Schedule Type: Choose Hybrid or Internet.
- Credit Range: Leave this field blank.
- Campus: Leave this field set to All.
- Part of Term: Choose from Full Term or Minimester options.
- Instructor: Leave this field set to All.
- Start and End Time, and Days: Leave these fields blank.
- Class Search: After selecting options, click “Class Search” at bottom.