Central Carolina Technical College has partnered with Nelnet, a leading educational planning and financing company that provides billing and customer services for students, starting the spring 2024 semester.
The Nelnet Automatic Payment Plan is not a loan program. There are no interest or finance charges, and there is no credit check. For a non-refundable enrollment fee of $30 (per semester), Nelnet will provide you with a monthly payment plan divided into several payments.
How to Enroll
- A link to Nelnet payment plan online enrollment is located in MyCCTC. It is on the Financial Services page in the Business Office Resources section.
- Payment Methods
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit Card/Debit Card (service fee of 2.85%)
- Payments are processed on the 20th of each month.
- Cost to Participate
- $30 enrollment fee per semester
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
- Down Payment
- 25% of balance (after applicable Financial Aid applied)
- Payment periods will span from 1 to 4 months depending on targeted dates each semester.
- Please contact the Business Office at BusinessOffice@cctech.ecu with any questions or concerns.
- Students can go to mycollegepaymentplan.com to search for the college’s landing page.
Our accounting staff is available to help you. Walk in or check in remotely during our convenient hours for services.
If you have questions regarding the program, please contact Central Carolina Technical College Business Office at 803-774-3350 or 803-774-3322 or BusinessOffice@cctech.edu