CCTC will post monthly check registers to this website by the tenth of the month following the month end. CCTC maintains three years of check data. Check register reports are in a searchable PDF format that includes the following data:
- Check ID: check number
- Check Date: check date
- Payee: Vendor Name/Payee (employees’ names are redacted and replaced with “CCTC Employee”)
- Category: general description of the item purchased or serviced provided
- Object: a more detailed description of the item purchased or service provided
- Amount: actual cost of the item or service provided
- Source of Funds: funding source from which the item was purchased
All accounts payable transactions are included in these reports except wages and the related payroll tax withholding, and student refunds.
|Check Registers by Month
Fines and Fees report
In order to promote accountability and transparency, the college must provide and release a report of all aggregate amounts of fines and fees that were charged and collected by the college in the prior fiscal year.