- Over 7500 students graduated from CCTC between 2006 to 2018.
- 864 Associate Degree Nurses graduated from CCTC between 2007 to 2017 and 171 have already obtained a BSN Degree.
- CCTC campuses are strategically located across Clarendon, Kershaw, Lee and Sumter Counties.
- Every resident is within a 30-minute drive of the Sumter Campus or one of the college’s outreach campuses.
DEPTH OF PROGRAMS
- CCTC offers a variety of programs in high-demand, high-paying fields.
- 15 associate degrees
- 37 certificate and diploma programs
Average annual tuition at CCTC is 37% of the average annual tuition at a four-year SC institution. Technical colleges remain South Carolina’s most affordable path to a quality higher education.
92% of CCTC graduates are placed in a job related to their field of study within one year after graduation or are continuing their studies and furthering their education.
TRANSFER REACH IN LAST 5 YEARS
- 5933 Students with 30+ hours
- 1800 Graduate transfers
- 258 institutions in 47 states and DC for baccalaureate degrees
Credits you can transfer
How much can you save?
Compare CCTC to:
- 1Excludes Medicine, Law and Pharmacy at USC; Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy at MUSC.
- 2Includes Nursing and Health Professionals.
- 3MUSC is not included in the average for Research Institutions.
- 4Represents in-service area students based on 24 credit hours or more.
- 5Does not include room and board.
- NOTE: amounts are for both Fall and Spring semesters combined.
Jobs that take you
How much can you earn?
Our career fields:
- Amounts are a projected median amount based on a career search from the following website: https://www.onetonline.org