- Semester Button: Click on the button below to indicate which semester you would like to search. Continue your search by filling out the form below.
- Subject: Click on subject of interest. To select more than one subject, press and hold the Control key on a PC or the Command key on a Mac while clicking on the subject.
- Course Number: If known, enter the course number; or enter 1 to view all 100 level courses or 2 for all 200 level courses. Otherwise, leave field empty to view all.
- Title: Leave this field blank.
- Schedule Type: Choose between Hybrid, Internet or Labs; or select All.
- Credit Range: Leave this field blank.
- Campus: Choose the campus location where you would like to take a class.
- Part of Term: Choose from Full Term or Minimester options.
- Instructor: If you are interested in taking a class with a specific instructor, click their name.
- Start and End Time: Enter hours and minutes to search for classes offered at specific times. To select all days and times, use “00” in all Hour and Minute fields.
- Days: To search for classes offered on specific days, check appropriate boxes. Leave blank to display all.
- Class Search: After selecting options, click “Class Search” at bottom.