IN-PERSON NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY VIA ZOOM
On behalf of the Titan family, welcome!
We are excited you are joining us and including us in your academic journey. Follow the next steps to register for New Student Orientation.
During the New Student Orientation, you will:
- Meet with your program faculty to learn more about your academic program of study.
- Receive important information related to financial aid, attendance and college policies.
- Learn how to use myCCTC; a secure site where you can check your CCTC email account, register for courses, and view internal resources.
- Learn about available student resources and organizations.
Step 1: Register for VIRTUAL New Student Orientation
Step 2: Complete your online New Student Orientation course
This online course provides you with resources and information about the college, student support services, policies and procedures, and how to register for classes. It is recommended that you review the orientation content before you attend the in-person New Student Orientation.
- Log in to your myCCTC account
- Select “Student” on the tab menu
- Select “D2L – My Homepage” (top left)
- Click on the icon that looks like a waffle and select “New Student Orientation”
Step 3: Check your @mycctc.cctech.edu email for official communication from Central Carolina Technical College.
Step 4: Follow-up with any offices with questions and join CCTC social media.
Questions about New Student Orientation? Contact Student Life, firstname.lastname@example.org