On behalf of the Titan family, welcome! We are excited you are joining us and including us in your academic journey. Follow the next steps to complete the online/virtual New Student Orientation and register for your Academic New Student Orientation virtual meeting.
During the virtual New Student Orientation, you will:
- Learn how to use myCCTC; a secure site where you can check your CCTC email account, register for courses, and view internal resources.
- Learn about available student resources and organizations.
- Receive important information related to financial aid, attendance, and college policies.
- Spend time with a faculty member to learn more about your academic program of study.
Step 1: Register for your Academic New Student Orientation Meeting
Meeting your academic program faculty and learn about your academic program during this virtual meeting, hosted via Zoom. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the meeting.
Step 2: Complete your virtual New Student Orientation course
This online course provides you with resources and information about the college, student support services, policies and procedures, and how to register for classes. It is recommended that you review the orientation content before you attend your Academic New Student Orientation Meeting.
- Log in to your myCCTC account
- Select “Student” on the tab menu
- Select “D2L – My Homepage” (top left)
- Click on the icon that looks like a waffle and select “New Student Orientation Spring 2021”
Step 3: Check your @mycctc.cctech.edu email for official communication from Central Carolina Technical College.
Step 4: Follow-up with any offices with questions and join CCTC social media.
Questions about New Student Orientation? Contact Student Life, firstname.lastname@example.org