Secondary School Articulation Procedures
Step 1 – CCTC Articulation Procedures for Program Managers
- Create Course Profile Sheet(s) for each course that may be articulated.
- Send Course Profile Sheet to Public Relations to update Website.
Step 2 – CCTC Articulation Procedures for High School Official for Each Student
- Complete Course Profile Sheet for each course to be articulated*.
- Complete Student Profile Sheet*.
- Get copy of Unofficial High School Transcript.
- Provide all the above documents in a sealed envelope on the day of testing to CCTC Program Manager.
- Contact CCTC Program Manager for scheduling proficiency test.
*The Course Profile Sheet and Student Profile Sheet may be found here .
Step 3 – CCTC Articulation Procedures for Program Managers
- Collect the following documents from high school official or student in a sealed envelope:
- Unofficial High School Transcript
- Completed Course Profile Sheet for each course
- Student Profile Sheet
- Give Proficiency Test.
- Complete Proficiency Test Form for each student.
- Keep a copy of Proficiency Test Form on file.
- Submit all documents to CCTC Registrar:
- Unofficial High School Transcripts
- Completed Course Profile Sheets for each course
- Student Profile Sheets
- Graded Proficiency Tests
- Completed Proficiency Test Forms.