If you have withdrawn from the College or did not attend fall or spring terms the previous year, you may be eligible for readmission and must apply through the Admissions and Counseling Services Office. If you have been suspended for academic reasons, you must use the procedures described under Standards of Academic Progress / Academic Appeals to reapply.

For more information, contact: