Transfer Credit from College, Universities and Military Service Schools

If you have attended regionally accredited colleges or universities or Military Service Schools, you must request that an official copy of your transcript be sent to Student Records. You may bring an unofficial transcript for review by your Admissions Counselor or the Registrar, but credit will not be applied until you have been accepted to the college and an official copy of the transcript is on file and evaluated. (You must still meet all course requirements for the program in which you wish to enroll).

For transfer credit requirement and information, visit Transferring College Credit to CCTC.