Central Carolina Technical College is a great place to start for students who are planning to earn a bachelor’s degree from a college or university. Nationwide, many students create an educational plan that works best for their individual financial timeline which may include completing an AA/AS degree before transferring to another school. If you are completing the AA/AS degree program, or AAS degree program, you have a number of Transfer Planning resources and services available to help create a viable transfer plan.
- Whether you’re exploring majors or searching for information about your chosen field, this website will help you connect majors to careers. What Can I do with a Major in…
- Attend the College Transfer Fair hosted every year by Career Services.
- Visit the Transfer Corner in the Skillshop Room in Career Services (Main Campus, Room M524).
- Schedule a meeting with the Career Services Coordinator to discuss your transfer ideas.
- Visit Titans on the Move” college table talks, see CCTC Events Calendar for details.
- Discuss your college transfer plan with your Academic Advisor to learn about courses that can transfer. Visit South Carolina Transfer and Articulation Center (SCTRAC) for details.
- Review the college’s Admission Agreements with area college and universities.
- Check out the “What Can I do with a Major In…” website.