South Carolina High School Coursework and GPA

If you have graduated from a valid high school with a standard South Carolina High School Diploma within the last five years, you must request an official final high school transcript be sent to Admissions at The final official high school transcript must have a South Carolina Uniform Grading Scale, UG GPA, GPA, ranking, course name, credit unit, a numerical grade for courses, school or association name and address, and official signature.

For SC High School Coursework minimum course and grade requirements, visit Entrance Exemptions and Testing.