Completion of an Associate Degree or Higher

If you have earned an associate degree or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university, you must request that an official copy of your transcript be sent to Student Records. You may bring an unofficial transcript for review by your admissions counselor or the Registrar, but credit will not be applied until you have been accepted to the college and an official copy of the transcript is on file and evaluated. (You must still meet all course requirements for the program in which you wish to enroll).


Central Carolina Technical College has been monitoring the weather and based on the Governor declaring a State of Emergency, all CCTC campuses will be closed on Friday, Jan. 21, 2022 due to inclement weather. All campuses will remain on a normal operating schedule for the remainder of today, Thursday, Jan. 20. Further announcements will be available on social media and

Last Updated: Thursday, January 20th, 2022 at 12:51 PM

See Alert History
Scroll to Top of Page