In order to apply to CCTC, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old or possess a high school diploma from an accredited high school or GED certificate. Non high school graduates may be admitted to the college with appropriate test scores. In order to receive financial assistance, a high school or GED transcript must be provided. For more information contact the Admissions Office.
- If you have been homeschooled, you must contact the Admissions Office for specific admissions guidelines and procedures for homeschooled students.
- If you are between the ages of 16 and 18 or have dropped out of high school, you must obtain written permission from the high school principal in the area in which you reside.
- If you apply for an associate degree program, you must submit an official high school transcript or evidence of a GED certificate. Official transcripts must be on file by the completion of the first semester.
- Meet Residency and Lawful Presence requirements.
- Meet the minimum placement requirements for admissions.