Our process has changed! Registration and testing are in person, by appointment only for F.E.DuBose. Please call Ms. Simon at 803-473-2531 ext 637 to set up your appointment. East Clarendon and Summerton are accepting walk-in students for registration and testing. There are no fees charged for classes and programs.
F. E. Dubose Campus
Community Resource Center
(back entrance by gym)
E.C. Middle School
(side entrance by softball field)
Registration Process for 17 year old prospective students:
- Student and parent/guardian must meet with the Director by appointment only. Contact Lara Kolb at 803-473-2531 to schedule.
- There are attendance requirements, and students must sign a behavior contract in order to attend. All 17-year-old students will incur a probationary status during the first semester of enrollment.
- Students must have a signed waiver by the local school district superintendent prior to enrollment. Forms are available at the F. E. DuBose Career Center Office.
- Students must withdrawal from their last school attended, and a Verification of Withdrawal form must be submitted from the school’s attendance office and to the GED testing office where applicable.
- A copy of the most recent and up-to-date high school transcript must be submitted by the enrollment date.
- We no longer accept 16-year-old students for enrollment into Clarendon County Adult Education.