Current high school juniors and seniors may enroll at Central Carolina Technical College through the dual enrollment collaborative agreement between the College and the secondary institutions provided the student has met the following requirements:
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Receive permission from high school principal/headmaster, guidance counselor, or superintendent or his designee.
- Submit an Application for Admission. (Application fee is not required for students enrolled in this category.)
- Meet college and course entrance requirements including prerequisites.
- Pay all fees by the payment deadline for each semester.
2020 – 2021 Dual Enrollment Orientation Booklet (pdf)
Dual Enrollment Opportunities for High School Students (pdf)
Survival Tips for Dual Enrollment Students (pdf)
Dual Enrollment New Student Orientation Parents May 2020 (ppt)
Jennifer Black is the primary contact for Clarendon and Kershaw County.
Fatima David is the primary contact for Sumter and Lee County.
High school students who will be entering their junior year and meet eligibility requirements may participate in Early College at Central Carolina Technical College. Early College allows high school students the ability to earn college credit while still attending high school. For highly motivated students, it may be possible to finish an Associate in Arts or Associates in Science degree.
Please click HERE for Early College Brochure.
Students are encouraged to talk with their school counselors to obtain more information, or contact a CCTC Dual Enrollment Coordinator.
Dual Enrollment and Early College Contacts: