Central Carolina Trees
Here are the Central Christmas Trees guidelines:
- Trees will be on display from Monday, December 3 to Monday, December 17 (the trees can be up past this date but the public are only invited during those set dates).
- Trees must be decorated by Monday, December 3.
- Trees will be located near your department. PR is creating a map of trees for visitors. Please tell us where your tree is located by this FRIDAY!
- Trees must be themed. This can be related to your department or not.
- Trees will be voted on by the public. Each tree will have a “ballot box” (present) that people can vote on with voting slips that will be available at the admissions desk in M300/K1100.
- Photos of each tree will be posted on the college’s Facebook page. Likes will be counted as votes.
- PR will tally the votes by COB on Tuesday, December 11.
- The tree with the most votes will be announced at the Annual Christmas Luncheon (email to follow). A prize will be awarded!
PR will host two opening events:
- Tuesday, December 4 in K1100 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 4 in M300 from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- There will be hot chocolate and cookies for those in attendance. You and your family are invited!