Test of Essential Academic Skills
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is required for acceptance consideration for the Associate Degree in Nursing and Surgical Technology. TEAS covers English and Language Usage, Math, Reading and Science. The test is approximately 3 hours long. Your scores will print out immediately. There is a 30-day waiting period between testing.
AN APPLICANT MAY TAKE THE TEAS TEST TWICE IN A CALENDAR YEAR (JANUARY 1ST THRU DECEMBER 31ST). AN APPLICANT MAY TAKE THE TEAS NO MORE THAN FOUR TIMES.
Students must first, create a username and password on www.atitesting.com prior to registering for the TEAS. Once you have created your username and password, click the Online Store, then register for TEAS. The TEAS fee is $80 + tax.
- All ATI registrations are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Non-CCTC students will pay an additional $20 proctor fee to the cashier.
- The day of testing you must bring a picture ID and Username/Password. If you do not have these on the day of testing, you will not be able to test.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time of the test for check in. Due to limited seating and the nature of this standardized test, we will not be able to accommodate examinees that arrive after 9 AM.
- Calculators are allowed.
- Bring 2 or more #2 pencils.
- Scratch paper will be provided by the Testing Center.
Students must also make an appointment with the Main Campus Testing Center after registering with the ATI website. For exam dates and appointments, please do so here.
**Time listed for Test Dates is the start time of the test. All will be held at 9:00 AM in Building M100, Room M109.**
Central Carolina will not accept TEAS test scores from students that have taken the test more than twice in an academic year or within the 30 day waiting period. An applicant may take the TEAS no more than four times.