Test of Essential Academic Skills
The Test of Essential Academic Skills covers English and Language Usage, Math, Reading and Science. The test is approximately 3 hours long. Your scores will print out immediately. There is a 30 day waiting period between testing. AN APPLICANT MAY TAKE THE TEAS TEST TWICE IN A CALENDAR YEAR (JANUARY 1ST THRU DECEMBER 31ST). AN APPLICANT MAY TAKE THE TEAS NO MORE THAN FOUR TIMES.
You will first need to create a username and password on www.atitesting.com prior to registering for the TEAS. Once you have created your username and password, click the icon to register for the TEAS at www.atitesting.com. The TEAS fee is $80.
- All Registrations are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- The $80 fee is non-refundable non-changeable.
- Non-CCTC students will pay an additional $20 proctor fee to the cashier.
- The day of testing you must bring a picture ID, Username/Password. If you do not have these you will not be able to test.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to test start time for check in. Due to limited seating and the nature of this standardized test, we will not be able to accommodate examinees that arrive late.
- Calculators are allowed
- Bring 2 or more #2 pencils
- Scratch paper will be provided by the Testing Center
Central Carolina will not accept TEAS test scores from students that have taken the test more than twice in an academic year or within the 30 day waiting period. An applicant may take the TEAS no more than four times.
A free practice test is available on http://www.testpreview.com/. You can also purchase an online practice test and study manual onhttp://www.atitesting.com/.
Time listed for Test Dates is the start time of the test. All will be held a 9 a.m. in Building M100, Room M109.
Upcoming 2017 Test Dates:
- June 23