Special Populations Program
This federally funded program (Perkins Title IV) provides assistance for the following:
- individuals with disabilities
- individuals from disadvantaged families
- single parents
- single pregnant women
- displaced homemakers
- individuals with other barriers to education including those with limited English proficiency
- Nontraditional program participation
Books, child care, and transportation assistance may be provided to qualified students.
Students who are interested must complete a Special Populations Application, meet eligibility qualifications, and maintain specific academic standards. This program is administered by the Special Populations Coordinator’s Office located in Building M300 on the Main Campus. Please contact the Special Populations Coordinator for more information.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: M311
- Phone: (803) 778-6672
- Extension: 272
Funded by the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act of 2006 (Perkins IV)