You may access your online courses through the myCCTC student portal (WATCH VIDEO) or directly from Desire2Learn (D2L). Below are directions for both methods of access:
1. Go to http://www.cctech.edu/.
2. Log into myCCTC using your username and password. If you need help with your username and password, contact User Support Services (ie., the Help Desk) at 803-778-6607 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Click on the "Student" tab.
4. Click on "My Courses".
5. Click on the course title to go to the course home page (it will open in a new browser window).
6. See your course title at the top of the page.
7. Read "News" information on the "Course Homepage".
8. Setup your Profile under "My Settings".
9. Become familiar with instructions under "Orientation to Online Learning" on the Course Homepage.
10. Find your syllabus and other course information and course instructions under "Content".
11. Communicate with your instructor and classmates by clicking on name in "Classlist".
1. Go to http://cctech.desire2learn.com/
2. If you know your username and password, enter it and click Login. If you do not know your password, you can request a password rest through the "Forgot Password" link on the D2L Login Page.
Watch a quick video about resetting your password: Reset Password Video
© 2014 Central Carolina Technical College
Date/Time Published:9/1/2014 2:07