Spring Tuition & Fees
Tuition and fees, effective Spring Semester 2017, are as follows:
- Students from Clarendon, Lee, Kershaw and Sumter Counties – $170 per credit hour.
- Students from other counties in the state – $199 per credit hour.
- Students from out-of-state – $290 per credit hour.
- Tuition for students from South Carolina enrolled in Natural Resources Management and Environmental Engineering Technology is $178 per credit hour.
- Tuition for some programs is higher due to additional costs. Please see the Tuition Rates by Program chart for details.
- A technology fee of $10 per credit hour will be charged.
- A laboratory fee of $30 will be charged in selected science courses. Please see the Lab/Specialty Fees chart.
- Students receive up to two parking decals at no cost. Additional decals are $5 each. These decals are valid for one academic year beginning in the fall. Hanging tags are available for a fee of $20.00 per year. Hanging tag fees are not refundable.
- Academic transcripts are ordered online and are $7.25.
- Fees for non-credit courses are specified in the Continuing Education publications announcing the courses.
- The cost of books, tools, and materials is in addition to tuition and other fees.
- All fees are due at the time of registration.
- All students who register after the published registration period will be charged a $25 late registration fee.
- All students who have pre-registered but have not paid by the published deadline will be assessed a $25 non payment penalty.
- The College reserves the right to adjust tuition and fees without notice.
- No refunds will be made if not applied for within 90 days of the last date of attendance.
- Students over 60 years of age who wish to take advantage of senior citizen status for free tuition can register for classes. Senior citizen students will be responsible for book costs, lab and other fees, and supplies associated with each course. Some courses may be excluded. Additional information can be found at http://www.cctech.edu/admissions/senior-citizens/
- The College accepts payments online. The online payment option is available by logging into myCCTC. Payments can be made online by credit card or by check. A small fee will apply.