Spring Payment Plan
Central Carolina Technical College is pleased to offer a monthly payment plan to enable you to more easily afford your educational expenses. The deferred payment plan provides you with a low cost plan for budgeting tuition, fees and books. The administrative fee assessed by Central Carolina is a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25 per semester. If there is an outstanding balance on your account, it must be paid in full before registering for the next term.
Payment Plan Options for Spring 2017
You must enroll by December 20, 2016* to qualify for these options:
- OPTION 1 – Finance tuition OR books only (not both) for $100 down plus $25 processing fee with 4 monthly installments. Remaining balance will be budgeted over four payment dates: January 20, 2017 – February 20, 2017 – March 20, 2017 – April 20, 2017
- OPTION 2 – Finance tuition AND books for $150 down plus $25 processing fee with 4 monthly installments. Remaining balance will be budgeted over four payment dates: January 20, 2017 – February 20, 2017 – March 20, 2017 – April 20, 2017
*After December 20, 2016, you will only be qualified for the regular payment plan option which requires a 35% down payment on your tuition and/or book balance plus $25 processing fee with 3 monthly installments
REGULAR OPTION: Finance tuition AND/OR books for 35% down plus $25 processing fee with 3 monthly installments. Remaining balance will be budgeted over three payment dates: February 20, 2017 – March 20, 2017 – April 20, 2017
How to Enroll
To enroll, just complete and sign the payment plan form. Central Carolina will provide you with the total amount that may be budgeted. Enrollment will be held in Building M300 Round at the Main Campus in Sumter from January 3 – 11, 2017 and in the Central Carolina Business Office (Building M300A) prior to and after the beginning of the semester. Students may also enroll at the Kershaw County Downtown Campus, Base Ed Office, F.E. Dubose Campus and Lee County site.
If you pay after the due date, you will be assessed a $25 late payment fee. If your enrollment status changes, it is your responsibility to contact the College Business Office at least 10 days prior to the payment due date.
The down payment – 35% down for tuition, fees and books (if balance is greater than/equal to $200) – must be paid when the agreement is signed. Payment plan fees are in addition to any late fees you may incur (such as registration late fees).
Bank drafts from checking accounts are available for monthly payments.
An invoice will be mailed before the due date to your current address on our system, which will be confirmation of your enrollment in the plan.
Termination of the agreement must be made within 10 days before the first payment date by notifying the Central Carolina Business Office.
Information about the Payment Plan
- To participate, there is a $25 per semester non-refundable processing fee.
- Please note: The non-refundable processing fee is paid to the College at time of enrollment in the payment plan program.
- The balance of the agreement must be $200 or greater and 35% must be paid at the same time as the $25 processing fee.
- The entire down payment and processing fee must be paid at time of enrollment or you will be responsible for the entire tuition and fees, or be dropped from all credit courses.
- There is a $25 payment plan late payment fee when a payment plan payment is late. This fee will not be waived.
- Existing financial aid cannot be used as part of the down payment. Financial assistance will be subtracted first to arrive at the budgeted amount.
- If there are any changes in enrollment status or financial assistance, please notify the Business Office before the due date.
- Students with outstanding account balances will have a transcript hold until paid in full. They will also have a registration hold if the balance is greater than $500.
- Failure to pay the amount due may result in the referral of your account to a collection agency and/or the SC Department of Revenue for collection. In this case, collection fees will be added to your account.
- If you have questions regarding the program or need payment plan forms, please contact the Central Carolina Business Office at (803)774-3322 or (803)774-3350