Fall Payment Plan
Central Carolina Technical College is pleased to offer a monthly payment plan to enable you to more easily afford your educational expenses. The deferred payment plan provides you with a low cost plan for budgeting tuition, fees and books. The administrative fee assessed by Central Carolina is a non-refundable enrollment fee of $30 per semester. If there is an outstanding balance over $500 on your account, it must be paid in full before registering for the next term.
Payment Plan Options for Fall 2019
You must enroll by July 31, 2019* to qualify for this option:
- Finance tuition AND/OR books for 25% down plus $30 processing fee with 4 monthly installments. Tuition and/or book balance will be budgeted over four payment dates:
August 20, 2019 – September 20, 2019 – October 18, 2019 – November 20, 2019
*After July 31st, you will only be able to enroll in the regular payment plan:
- Finance tuition AND/OR books for 25% down plus $30 processing fee with 3 monthly installments. Tuition and/or book balance will be budgeted over three payment dates:
September 20, 2019 – October 18, 2019 – November 20, 2019
How to Enroll
To enroll, just complete and sign the payment plan form. Central Carolina will provide you with the total amount that may be budgeted. Enrollment will be held at all locations once registration begins for fall. Students may enroll at the main campus, Kershaw County Campus, Base Ed Office, F.E. Dubose Campus and Lee County site.
If you pay after the due date, or if you pay less than the invoice amount, you will be assessed a $25 late payment fee. If your enrollment status changes, it is your responsibility to contact the College Business Office at least 10 days prior to the payment due date.
The down payment – 25% down for tuition, fees and books – must be paid when the agreement is signed. Payment plan fees are in addition to any late fees you may incur (such as registration late fees).
Bank drafts from checking accounts are available for monthly payments.
An invoice will be mailed before the due date to your current address on our system, which will be confirmation of your enrollment in the plan.
Termination of the agreement must be made within 10 days before the first payment date by notifying the Central Carolina Business Office.
Information about the Payment Plan
- To participate, there is a $30 per semester non-refundable processing fee.
- Please note: The non-refundable processing fee is paid to the College at time of enrollment in the payment plan program.
- 25% must be paid at the same time as the $30 processing fee.
- The entire down payment and processing fee must be paid at time of enrollment or you will be responsible for the entire tuition and fees.
- There is a $25 payment plan late payment fee when a payment is late, or if you pay less than the invoice amount. This fee will not be waived.
- Existing financial aid cannot be used as part of the down payment. Financial assistance will be subtracted first to arrive at the budgeted amount.
- If there are any changes in enrollment status or financial assistance, please notify the Business Office before the due date.
- Students with outstanding account balances will have a transcript hold until paid in full. They will also have a registration hold if the balance is greater than $500.
- Failure to pay the amount due may result in the referral of your account to a collection agency and/or the SC Department of Revenue for collection. In this case, collection fees will be added to your account.
- If you have questions regarding the program, please contact the Central Carolina Business Office at (803)774-3322 or (803)774-3350.