Central Carolina Technical College is approved by the State Approving Agency for training service persons, veterans, dependents, and reservists under Title 38, U. S. Code for the following VA educational benefits:
- VEAP (Chapter 32)
- New GI Bill – Active Duty Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 30)
- New GI Bill – Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1606)
- Survivors and Dependents (Chapter 35)
- Chapter 1607 REAP – Provides Educational Assistance to U.S. Armed Forces Reserve
- Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
- Post-9/11 Veterans Education Assistance Act of 2008 (Chapter 33)
Specific information regarding Veterans’ Affairs Educational Benefit programs may be obtained from the Veterans Resource Center M110. You may also call Veterans Affairs at (803) 778-7845.
CCTC is committed to providing our Veterans the best service possible, however each student has the right to submit a complaint if they believe their school is failing to follow the Principles of Excellence through the centralized online reporting system accessed via the Department of Defense and GI Bill website.