Becoming a Central Carolina Scholar!
Join us for Signing Day, Saturday, April 21, 2018, 10:00 A.M. to sign your preliminary commitment for Central Carolina Scholars. You will learn more about the program and financial aid while having lots of fun.
To register, click here. You can also email us at email@example.com or call 803-774-3372 for more information.
Welcome, 2017 Central Carolina Scholar. Congratulations on your acceptance to Central Carolina Technical College! We are thrilled that you will be joining our Central Carolina Scholars family!
The Scholars Ready Gathering is designed around you, helping you to uncover the answers to the final questions you have, and providing you information about campus resources, programs, and services. Your Scholars Ready Gathering is being held as follows:
Monday, July 31, 2017, 5:00 p.m. at the F. E. DuBose Campus, 3351 Highway 521, Manning
Tuesday, August 1, 2017, 5:00 p.m. at the Kershaw County Downtown Campus, 1125 Little Street, Camden
Wednesday, August 2, 2017, 5:00 p.m. at the Lee County Site, 200 North Main Street, Bishopville
Thursday, August 3, 2017, 5:00 p.m. at the Sumter Main Campus, Bldg M100, Sumter
By the time you leave the gathering, you will be on your way to becoming a successful Central Carolina Scholar student, and your parents/guardians can join you.
Register by visiting Scholars Ready Gathering or calling 803.774.3372. We look forward to meeting you at your Scholars Ready Gathering.
We are glad to have Clarendon, Kershaw, Lee, and Sumter county counselors, career specialists, career coaches, and coordinators join us this week to learn more about Central Carolina Technical College. We are excited you decided to join us!
Tips for 1st Time Freshman
- Visit www.fafsa.ed.gov and Create your Federal Student Aid Identification (FSA ID) and Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete a CCTC Admissions Application (Online or at a Local Campus)
- Register for Placement Testing here: http://www.cctech.edu/resources/testing-center/testing-center-registration/.
- If applicable, provide acceptable ACT and/or SAT score report, based on requirements shown here: http://www.cctech.edu/admissions/admissions-policies-and-procedures/
- Provide an Official FINAL High School Transcript or GED Certificate
- Provide the Admissions Office with a valid State Issued Identification Card
- Meet with a CCTC Admissions Counselor for Admissions, Advisement and Class Registration
Central Carolina Visits … Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated
Central Carolina participated in the annual Health & Safety Fair, Wednesday, June 7th at the Coca-Cola Bottling Company in Bishopville, SC. During the event, Central Carolina showcased two Health Sciences programs: Massage Therapy and Medical Assisting. Employees were able to receive free blood pressure screenings, as well as, free massages from the students enrolled in CCTC’s Health Sciences programs.
Employees also received valuable information about Central Carolina Scholars– the “Free Tuition” opportunity for 2017 to 2019 Lee County high school graduates from Lee County schools. Other opportunities available for students at CCTC’s Lee County Site was also available.
CCTC Staff at Recent Base Education Fair
Wes Pelletier, Recruiter
Angela Conyers, Administrative Specialist
Dayton Ward, Recruiter
College Bound for Fall 2017!
Students from Robert E. Lee Academy, Lee Central High School, Scott’s Branch High School and Laurence Manning Academy.