Current high school juniors and seniors may enroll at Central Carolina Technical College through the dual enrollment collaborative agreement between the College and the secondary institutions provided the student has met the following requirements:
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Receive permission from high school principal/headmaster, guidance counselor, or superintendent or his designee.
- Submit an Application for Admission. (Application fee is not required for students enrolled in this category.)
- Meet college and course entrance requirements including prerequisites.
- Pay all fees by the payment deadline for each semester.
Dual Enrollment Opportunities for High School Students (pdf)
Dual Enrollment Guide – 2018-19 (pdf)
Booklist for 201820 (pdf)
Dual Enrollment New Student Orientation Parents Aug 2018 (pdf)
Survival Tips for Dual Enrollment Students (pdf)
Jennifer Black is the primary contact for Clarendon and Kershaw County.
Fatima David is the primary contact for Sumter and Lee County.
Dual Enrollment Contacts