Welcome to the Freshman Focus Center
Where Freshmen Come First!
Our mission is to increase the success of first-time freshman students and provide them with resources needed to enhance their overall learning experience.
The Freshman Focus Center is located in Bldg. M500, Second Floor, Rm. M584. No appointment is needed.
For specific hours of operation, log into myCCTC and click on the “Advisement & Registration” tab.
Services offered by Freshman Advisors:
- Assistance with COL-105 Freshman Seminar coursework and assignments
- Advisement for the following semester
- Assistance with course registration for the following semester
- Assistance connecting to college resources
- Provides access to study areas and tutoring (Student Learning Center)
- Assistance building academic confidence
- Assistance with technology resources
- Course information in D2L
- Student Gmail
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: M589
- Phone: (803) 778-6626
- Fax: (803) 778-7889
- Extension: 226