Secondary School Articulation Procedures
Step 4 – CCTC Articulation Procedures for Registrar
- Send Letter of Instructions to students to include results of Proficiency Test.
- Keep documents received from Program Manager on file.
Step 5 – CCTC Articulation Procedures for Admissions
- Admit student.
- Request student to submit Official High School Transcript.
- Scan official transcript into Banner for Registrar’s use.
Step 6 – CCTC Articulation Procedures for Registrar
- Registrar will award credit upon receipt of Official High School Transcript.
- Registrar will send letter of confirmation of successful articulation to the High School Principal and/or career center director, CCTC department chair/program manager, and the secondary instructor.