Transfers or Readmissions
- Students who have been suspended once from a nursing program curriculum course at Central Carolina or any other education institution must request admission/readmission to the program.
- Students must have a cumulative program GPA of 2.0 for readmission.
- Students who have been suspended more than once from a nursing program curriculum course will be dismissed from the Associate Degree Nursing program and will be ineligible for admission or readmission for a minimum of three years.
However, students may petition the Nursing Admission and Transfer Committee for special consideration.
- Students seeking transfer must meet all nursing admission requirements and submit syllabi, course outlines, and catalogs from the former institution for review.
- Students seeking transfer or readmission are reviewed on an individual basis by the Nursing Admission and Transfer Committee and must follow specific guidelines outlined by the Admission and Transfer Committee to assure theoretical knowledge and clinical competencies are current.