All applicants must meet the general enrollment requirements of Central Carolina Technical College (see College general admissions requirements) as well as all admission requirements for Health Sciences students listed at the beginning of the Health Sciences program section of the catalog.
Application for admission to the Associate Degree Nursing program is based on a Competitive Admission Process; therefore, meeting the minimum admission criteria does not guarantee an applicant admission to the Associate Degree Nursing program.
Must be satisfied PRIOR to the Associate Degree Nursing program application admission process.
- Graduate of an accredited high school or possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate.
- The Central Carolina Technical College registrar must have receipt of all official transcripts (including high school and all regionally accredited institutions) two weeks prior to the admission deadline.
- Completion and grade of "C" or higher in BIO 210 (Anatomy and Physiology I) and MAT 101 (Beginning Algebra) or MAT 110 (College Algebra) or MAT 120 (Probability and Statistics) within the past ten (10) years.
- Completion and grade of "C" or higher in ENG 101 (English Composition I).
- Completion of version 5.0 of the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS V) with a score at the Academic Preparedness Level of "Proficient", "Advanced", or "Exemplary".
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale in Associate Degree Nursing program curriculum courses.