Transfers or Readmissions
- Students who have withdrawn or have been suspended once from a nursing program at Central Carolina Technical College or any other educational institution must request admission/readmission to the program.
- Students must have a cumulative program GPA of 2.0 for readmission.
- Students who have withdrawn or have been dismissed more than once from any nursing program, including the Central Carolina Technical College ADN Program, are ineligible for admission or readmission for a minimum of three years.
- Students seeking transfer must meet all nursing admission requirements and submit syllabi, course outlines, and catalogs from the former institution to the department for review. Transfer evaluations are considered on an individual basis.
- Students seeking transfer or readmission are reviewed on an individual basis by the Nursing Admission and Transfer Committee and must follow specific guidelines outlined by the Admission and Transfer Committee to assure theoretical knowledge and clinical competencies are current.