Services for Employers
Our online Employer Services are available for no charge, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You must register your organization online prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is approved, you may use the following services:
- Job Posting - Post jobs suitable for Central Carolina Technical College students and alumni.
- Résumé Search - Search résumés of our students and alumni.
Services for Students/Alumni
- Search for jobs suited for Central Carolina Technical College students/alumni.
- Upload your résumé so that it can be searched by employers if you so authorize.
- Review your job search history.
- Receive e-mails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- CollegeCentral.com - Search job opportunities. Post and create online resumes and portfolios.
- Perfect Interview - An innovative learning tool that you can use to enhance your job interviewing skills and develop an edge over the competition.
- CareerCoach - Research local wages, job outlook, and the CCTC programs that will get your career started right.
- What Can I Do with this Major? - This site will help you explore college majors and connect majors to careers. Learn about the typical career areas and the types of employers that hire people with each major, as well as strategies to make you a more marketable candidate.
- Job Site Reviews - Reviews of the Best Job Search Sites
Unlimited access to Glassdoor's information about salaries, employees' opinions
about employers, sample interview questions asked by employers, job postings.