Summer Tuition & Fees
Tuition and fees, effective Summer Semester 2015, are as follows:
[back to top]
- Students from Clarendon, Lee, Kershaw and Sumter Counties - $160 per credit hour.
- Students from other counties in the state - $185 per credit hour.
- Students from out-of-state - $276 per credit hour.
- Tuition for students from South Carolina enrolled in Natural Resources Management and Environmental Engineering Technology is $173 per credit hour.
- A laboratory fee of $30 will be charged in selected science courses. Please see the Lab/Specialty Course Fees chart for details.
- Tuition for some programs is higher due to additional costs. Please see the Tuition Rates by Program chart for details.
- Students receive up to two parking decals at no cost. Additional decals are $5 each. These decals are valid for one academic year beginning in the fall. Hanging tags are available for a fee of $20 per year.
- Academic transcripts are ordered online and are $7.25.
- Fees for non-credit courses are specified in the Continuing Education publications announcing the courses.
- The cost of books, tools, and materials is in addition to tuition and other fees.
- All fees are due at the time of registration.
- All students who register after the published registration period will be charged a $25 late registration fee.
- All students who have pre-registered but have not paid by the published deadline will be assessed a $25 non payment penalty.
- The College reserves the right to adjust tuition and fees without notice.
- No refunds will be made if not applied for within 90 days of the last date of attendance.
- Students over 60 years of age who wish to take advantage of senior citizen status for free tuition can register for classes only during the late registration period. No late fee will be charged. Senior citizen students must be classified as career development unless they are enrolled in a program of study and pay tuition. Appropriate official documentation of age and employment must be submitted. Senior citizen students will be responsible for book costs, lab and other fees, and supplies associated with each course. Some courses may be excluded.
- The College accepts payments online. The online payment option is available by logging into myCCTC. Payments can be made online by credit card and check. A small fee will apply.