All students enrolling in Early Care and Education programs must meet the following requirements:
• Furnish information and fees (approximately $90) for background checks and toxicology screenings conducted through Verified Credentials.
• Social Security Report (address locator)
• Criminal background check for places of residence for prior seven (7) years
• Check of the Sexual/Violent Offender Registry
• Check of any other registry or records required by law, accrediting agency or specific facility.
Note: Any discrepancy on a criminal background check or toxicology screening may disqualify a student
from the program.
• Furnish a copy of a current physical exam on the Early Care and Education Department form.
• Purchase and maintain professional liability insurance with the College (approximately $5 annually).
• Purchase and maintain the school-provided uniform as required by program.
• Provide or arrange own transportation to laboratory sites.
• Furnish equipment as required for specific courses.
• Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
• Earn a minimum of “C” in early childhood courses. Students may retake a course only once to earn the minimum grade of “C”.
© 2014 Central Carolina Technical College
Date/Time Published:10/21/2014 2:17